Framing an elevated ocean view to the east, this generously sized home is handsomely tailored to your laid-back family lifestyle. Set within pretty established gardens, it unites classic character with a practical dual-level floor plan incorporating multiple living zones inside and out. To the sunbathed rear, the seamlessly connected all-weather deck and private, fully fenced backyard offer an enticing summer playground for every member of the family. A prime foothills setting offers easy access to quality schools and Balgownie village, and an easy 10-minute hop into the CBD.
- Brimming with the charm of high ceilings and timber floors throughout
- Versatile layout with air-conditioned living and guest accommodation
- Full-width viewing deck plus two tranquil alfresco seating areas
- Statement master quarters with study/retreat and private balcony
- Induction kitchen with dishwasher and stylish bi-fold window servery
- Spa bathroom, separate w/c, large built-ins, great storage plus LUG
- Just a 20-minute stroll to the University and one hour north to Sydney
Thank you for your interest in 35 McMahon Street, MOUNT OUSLEY NSW 2519.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.