Nestled within a five-minute amble of the dazzling Wollongong coastline, harbour and continental pool, this bright third-floor apartment could not be better placed to enjoy summer’s plentiful delights.
Replete with multiple east-facing balconies boasting sparkling area and ocean views, the property reveals a supremely thoughtful layout with connected living and dining areas, a modern kitchen and a fabulously spacious in/outdoor master bedroom.
Secure intercom entry, superb storage and an oversized lock-up garage put the finishing touches on an offering of undeniable lifestyle appeal.
- Presented to a fresh finish with neutral colours and bamboo flooring
- Oversized dual living options – each flowing to its own balcony
- User-friendly kitchen with abundant cupboard space and LG dishwasher
- Neat bathroom featuring a shower plus tub; separate internal laundry
- Sunny third balcony plus private ensuite appointed to master bedroom
- Excellent investment opportunity or beach base just one hour to Sydney
- Moments by foot to shops, cafes, free shuttle bus and the city centre
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 9/32 Gipps Street, WOLLONGONG NSW 2500.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.