This striking holiday home was designed for minimum fuss and maximum pleasure; with a sun drenched north aspect and fabulous views over the waterfront, it’s one smartly finished package with multiple living areas and superb indoor/outdoor appeal. There’s no shortage of private space to stretch out on those long lazy summer days with a great selection of alfresco and covered terraces; you’ll love the built-in daybeds, wood burning fireplace and spa; not to be missed is the sleek designer kitchen, wood burning fireplace and two chic bathrooms. Just a 15 minute drive to Woy Woy Train Station and 1.5 hours to Sydney CBD.
• Set across 1,037sqm across from park reserves and the waterfront
• Elevated position + an easy flow layout that invites the outdoors in
• Strong architectural lines, two versatile levels + 2nd living space
• Outdoor lounge with polished concrete floors and open fireplace
• Sheltered decks with daybeds, built-in BBQ, spa and level lawns
• Sleek designer kitchen; gorgeous master suite opens to the terrace
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 102 Rickard Road, EMPIRE BAY NSW 2257.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.