Embracing a sought after peninsula position at the end of Woolwich Point, this premier apartment relishes in a perfect north-facing aspect within a converted grand old manor house.
One of only 6 boutique properties immersed in uninterrupted views across the pristine Lane Cove River, it occupies a prestigious cul de sac locale just 200m to the ferry wharf and a leisurely stroll to the area’s eclectic restaurants and stunning waterfront parklands.
Renovated for relaxed modern living and ready to be enjoyed, it boasts sun-soaked open plan living, a state-of-the-art gas kitchen and light-filled double bedrooms.
- Awash with natural light and basking in intimate water views from every window
- Generous open plan living/dining with decorative fireplace and high ceilings
- Luxury gas kitchen, stone benchtops, mirrored splashback and abundant cabinetry
- Bright and spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes and tranquil water views
- Modern bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry and crisp neutral colour scheme
- Covered car space, manicured garden surrounds in well maintained boutique block
- Footsteps to ferry wharf with easy access to the city, waterfront parks and cafés
Thank you for your interest in 5/13 Werambie Street, HUNTERS HILL NSW 2110.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.