On the Longueville peninsula, near Kingsford Smith Oval, this delightful double storey home offers a spacious haven for family living full of light and charm. Refreshed interiors with rich timberwork and bay windows feature generous living areas and ample accommodation, with relaxed flow to a secure northeast rear garden, entertainers’ pergola and heated swimming pool. Superbly convenient yet quiet, it holds a sought-after position close to city buses and the ferry wharf, and within minutes of Riverview College and Lane Cove village amenities.
- Large multipurpose family room, open plan living/dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with CaesarStone finish, s/steel appliances and gas cooking
- A bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor ideal for In-laws/guests
- Upstairs master with extensive built-ins, ensuite and private balcony
- Blackbutt timber floors, new carpet, zoned ducted r/c air conditioning
- Gas fireplace, in/outdoor gas fittings, alarm and tandem carport
- Child-friendly rear garden, dining terrace, sundrenched swimming pool
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 31 Stuart Street, LONGUEVILLE NSW 2066.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.