In a quiet cul-de-sac street and backing onto a creek reserve, this spacious home on 1,114sqm of landscaped gardens is the perfect haven for indoor/outdoor living and comes complete with a bonus income stream. Positioned separate from the main residence is a luxurious private villa with its own street entrance with both dwellings incorporating sustainable design principles with energy-efficient features and high-level solar inclusions. Located between Beacon Hill and Oxford Falls, it presents as a superb lifestyle opportunity with a desirable address.
- Open plan living/dining and near-new kitchen with induction cooking
- 2 large living areas and expansive deck for family entertaining with spa overlooking bushland at the rear
- Generous bedrooms all with built-in robes plus ensuite to the master
- Private 1 bed/bath villa features an eco-friendly PassiveHaus design
- Sandstone-featured tropical gardens, expansive north facing level lawn
- Solar power, LED lighting, Tesla charger, climate control, rain tanks
- Attic storage, auto security gates and double garage with workbench and internal access
Thank you for your interest in 52 Brooker Avenue, Beacon Hill NSW 2100.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.