In a quiet cul-de-sac street and backing onto a creek reserve, this spacious home on 1,114sqm of landscaped gardens is the perfect haven for indoor/outdoor living and comes complete with a bonus income stream. Positioned separate from the main residence is a luxurious private villa with its own street entrance with both dwellings incorporating sustainable design principles with energy-efficient features and high-level solar inclusions. Located between Beacon Hill and Oxford Falls, it presents as a superb lifestyle opportunity with a desirable address.
- Open plan living/dining and near-new kitchen with induction cooking
- 2 large living areas and expansive deck for family entertaining with spa overlooking bushland at the rear
- Generous bedrooms all with built-in robes plus ensuite to the master
- Private 1 bed/bath villa features an eco-friendly PassiveHaus design
- Sandstone-featured tropical gardens, expansive north facing level lawn
- Solar power, LED lighting, Tesla charger, climate control, rain tanks
- Attic storage, auto security gates and double garage with workbench and internal access
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 52 Brooker Avenue, Beacon Hill NSW 2100.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.