A captivating sense of in/outdoor flow defines this dual-level brick home, presenting a haven of peace, privacy and classic comfort in a blue-ribbon residential pocket. Featuring a variety of versatile living areas ideal for contemporary lifestyles, its generous floor plan is enhanced to perfection by a European-inspired alfresco terrace, gently elevated to overlook the fully fenced backyard and gardens. A stately street setting, leafy landscaped grounds and front-facing escarpment views deliver a magical family escape, within minutes of prestige schooling and the CBD.
- Light-filled family zone with air-conditioning and enclosed sunroom
- Separate formal lounge and dining plus spacious downstairs study
- Paved and retained rear terrace, ready for spring/summer entertaining
- Attractive country kitchen complete with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom retreat with balcony and ensuite; built-ins throughout
- Oversized double garaging with internal access, storage and workshop
- Tranquil address close to Figtree Grove, bus links, hospitals and TIGS
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 25 St Johns Avenue, MANGERTON NSW 2500.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.