This characterful cottage embraces all the warmth and charm of its era, boasting endearing original features paired with plenty of modern conveniences and a family-friendly layout. Perfectly located only moments to Cessnock CBD and minutes to renowned vineyards.
- Three large bedrooms; main with walk in robe
- Full of original features, high ceilings, timber floors
- Wood burning stove, Second outdoor toilet
- Covered entertaining area with fully fenced rear yard
- Side access with carport and plenty of off street parking
- Large level fenced garden with established plants and shed
- Brick miners cottage built approximately in 1902
- Excellent for use as short term holiday cottage
- Situated on corner block close to schools and transport
- Walk to Cessnock Public, Cessnock High School, child care
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 99 Aberdare Road, ABERDARE NSW 2325.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.