The perfect culmination of premium home and a-grade location, this property is the perfect matchup for numerous prospective buyers.
A welcoming, brick-veneered façade greets you upon arrival to this standalone Torrens Title home. Step inside this marvellously contemporary house, stylish floorboards underfoot, the aesthetics of this home cannot be overstated. A considerate second living area and a total of 4 generous bedrooms, this home has great potential to happily cater for a big or growing family. The master retreat features a sparking ensuite and lux walk-in wardrobe, while the other 3 bedrooms are supremely serviced by the clean main bathroom.
Head down the freshly painted hallway, a sigh of appreciation for the bright, open plan living, kitchen and dining space. The glossy, modern kitchen is fully equipped with the highest quality finishes; deluxe 20mm stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, handy double sink, Puratap and large walk-in pantry.
Enjoy nearby amenities: walk to Newton Shopping Centre, close to Unity Park, Charlesworth Park and Thorndon Park Reserve.
• Nearby schools: St. Francis of Assisi School, East Torrens Primary School, Thorndon Park Primary School and Charles Campbell College
• High 2.7m ceilings and ducted r/c a/c with zone control
• Plantation shutters in the bedrooms and living and warm carpeted flooring in bedrooms
• Double secure garage with auto roller door and internal access
• Fully installed Irrigation system and high-grade aluminium security doors
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 4B Shalford Terrace, CAMPBELLTOWN SA 5074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.