Elevated and enjoying plenty of natural sunlight due to its prized north-facing aspect is this superbly presented Federation home. Interiors present a 'classic meets contemporary' style, with five living and entertaining spaces adorned with high ornate ceilings, period style fireplaces and hardwood timber floors. Excellently positioned on the doorstep to local shops, this superb home is also an easy stroll to Mosman, Cremorne and Neutral Bay villages. As well as express city buses, ferries, Mosman Bay, Cremorne Point Reserve and an array of village shopping and restaurant options.
- Large formal lounge room with fireplace flowing into dining room
- Sun-drenched family room with integrated kitchen and breakfast area
- Family room flows effortlessly to private courtyard, garden and pool
- Generously light-filled throughout with 5 separate skylights, open plan kitchen with walk-in-pantry
- Master ensuite with extensive built-ins, three double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Gorgeous front verandah and garden with district views offer another space to escape to
- Lock up garage
- Private side gate with direct level access to cafes and shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 29 Reginald Street, Mosman NSW 2088.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.