Brilliantly positioned less than 300m from Lake Macquarie and a quick 4-minute drive to the famous surf beaches of Blacksmiths and Caves Beach, this low maintenance home boasts easy living, immediate comfort, solar panels and extensive parking for the boat, caravan or collection of cars highlight the appeal of this relaxed coastal residence. An ideal downsizer, investment or first-home purchase, the homes bright and airy interiors capture cooling coastal breezes and present a traditional layout across an easy care single level.
- Low maintenance, solar panels and flooded with natural light
- Boasts a fabulous location in the seaside township of Swansea
- A level walk to the supermarket and the towns specialty shops
- 300m to the lapping shoreline of picturesque Lake Macquarie
- Less than 5-minute drive to a choice of iconic local beaches
- Combined living/dining area with easycare floor tiles and a/c
- Beautifully kept kitchen; three bedrooms; sparkling white bathroom
- Versatile 4.6m x 4.4m room at the rear with w/c ideal as home gym
- An oversized 9m x 6m triple garage PLUS a double 6m x 5m carport
- Enjoy all the lifestyle benefits of living in a peaceful holiday location
- Council Rates: $1615 Water Rates: $717 pa
Thank you for your interest in 9 Marks Street, SWANSEA NSW 2281.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.