On level 12 of the landmark new 'Atmosphere' towers in the heart of Castle Hill, this oversized approx 210sqm apartment offers high rise luxury with breathtaking views over greater Sydney to the Blue Mountains and beyond. The entire apartment is framed by a magnificent wraparound terrace, with curved floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors maximising the natural light and soaring outlooks. Opposite the new North West rail link and Castle Towers Shopping Centre, it promises effortless living and unrivalled convenience for buyers at any stage of life.
- Open plan indoor/outdoor living and entertaining with urban backdrop
- Direct access onto the terrace from living space and every bedroom
- All bedrooms featuring built-ins, master has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Integrated kitchen with stone finish, Smeg appliances and gas cooking
- Study area, full main bathroom and discrete laundry including dryer
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, large-format floor tiles, ample storage
- Intercom, lift access, secure side-by-side car spaces, visitor parking
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1201/299 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.