Surrounded by other quality homes in a quiet family neighbourhood, lies a wonderful proposition for an opportunistic buyer. Reap the rewards of this sharply priced three bedroom home, which with a little imagination and modernisation, will see you sitting on a solid long term investment, especially considering its 713m2 parcel of land. The Tasmanian Oak kitchen has been well maintained, with both gas and electric cooking options. All three bedrooms have built in robes and exude a surplus of natural light and airflow. The home features an oversized bathroom with a spa bath and shower.
Outside, the gardens are private and neat, with lush hedges and a good lawned area for kids and pets. In a prime residential space, with super easy city access, close transit to ANU and UC, the Belconnen Business district... its a winner on every buyers want list.
• Ample off-street parking ideal for work cars/trucks and trailers
• Double carport with electric door plus second double garage with endless possibilities
• Outdoor lighting under all the eaves
• Paved entertaining areas, grassed area, well maintained gardens
• Air conditioning, alarm system, polished timber floors
• Covered rear balcony, under house storage
This home is a savvy investment and has produced generous rental returns over a period of time combined with a decent block in a good suburb that has potential to be anything.
Thank you for your interest in 32 Bean Crescent, MCKELLAR ACT 2617.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.