Ample off-street parking with plenty of extra storage space, adds to the appeal of this home which is set back from the street and encompassed by well maintained gardens. A light and airy open plan living and dining area have double glass doors which lead out to the front paved entertaining area. With a breakfast bar overlooking this area, the kitchen has a unique cooktop with electric burners, gas burners and grill plus Tasmanian Oak cabinetry. There are also three bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus a large bathroom with separate shower and spa bath. Exiting through the laundry, which has plenty of storage, you walk onto a covered balcony the length of the home. Established hedges add to this home’s privacy as well as a grassed area and an extra double garage where the possibilities are left up to the new owners’ imagination.
• Ample off-street parking ideal for work cars/trucks and trailers
• Double carport with electric door plus second double garage with endless possibilities
• Outdoor lighting under all the eaves
• Paved entertaining areas, grassed area, well maintained gardens
• Air conditioning, alarm system, polished timber floors
• Covered rear balcony, under house storage
Thank you for your interest in 32 Bean Crescent, MCKELLAR ACT 2617.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.