The recipient of multiple design awards and featured in January 2018’s Hunter Lifestyle Magazine, this beach-side sanctuary is worthy of gracing the glossy pages of home, interiors and lifestyle magazines. Finished to the highest standard and taking full advantage of a sweeping outlook across the Pacific Ocean, every architectural detail in this premium residence contributes to a relaxed coastal lifestyle. With a 2.3m deep, solar-heated pool, walls of glass capturing glistening views, a breathtaking alfresco zone and fully-self-contained internal apartment, it’s difficult to imagine ever leaving this designer retreat, however, the local area will prove too tempting, with ocean walks and pristine coastline moments from your door.
- Sweeping ocean vistas beautifully frame most rooms in this luxury home
- Open concept living and dining areas effortlessly link to outdoor entertaining
- Custom stone kitchen w/- integrated appliances, butler’s pantry and double oven
- Home cinema featuring state-of-the-art technology and rows of cosy recliners
- A one-bedroom apartment occupies a beach-facing wing of the home
- Enviable alfresco boasting an eclipse roof; outdoor kitchen; pool and sun deck
- Four additional bedrooms including a sumptuous, fully-appointed master suite
- Five car garage with room for workshop and ample storage
- Office; a/c; an endless supply of storage; intercom and security cameras
- Just 200m to the coastline, and 1.5km to Caves Beach village shops
- Approx. Council Rates - $2,860 pa Water Rates - $700 pa
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 14 Spoon Rocks Road, CAVES BEACH NSW 2281.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.