This spectacular historic home is full of character, warmth and old world charm. Positioned to overlook the property and its picture book views. The magnificent stone home (circa 1870) oozes original charm with stone features, original floorboards, high ornate ceilings and history.
The easy-living, original stone home comprises four large bedrooms, original fire places in two of the bedrooms, main with built-in robes and ensuite, light filled comfortable cosy lounge area. The new extension has been well connected from the original cottage leading to the spacious eat-in country kitchen with French doors leading out to extensive paved terrace area, separate dining room and large family room with picture windows that overlook the garden and rolling hills of the property. Well-appointed country bathroom, study and laundry.
Fabulous floor plan with wonderful flow from room to room all with spectacular outlooks and grand entertaining rooms. Lazy verandas and covered walkways abut flourishing gardens. Exquisite rare acreage with gently sloping grounds, abundant privacy and any number of places to stop and enjoy each stunning aspect which provide a sense of grandeur set in a fantastic location and just minutes from the heart of Stirling. Easy access to public transport and the Freeway.
• Indoor and outdoor living
• Original wooden floors, stone features, windows & fireplaces.
• Huge private rear verandah with views into the tree tops
• Old established gardens with great selection of European trees
• Set on gently sloping allotment of approx. 3.1 acres approx.
• Three separate living areas
• Double carport & garage
• Heating & cooling
• Private acreage with uninterrupted views
• Just minutes to Algate & Stirling
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 25 Nation Ridge Road, Aldgate SA 5154.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.