INSPECTION BY PRIVATE VIEWING. PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE.
Designed by Miles Jakl, known for the 'Carousel' restaurant atop Red Hill, this iconic home has been featured in publications such as '100 Canberra Houses'. The current owners have sympathetically modernised, renovated and improved to present a functional, spacious and easy living home that retains its authentic 1960's design, oozing elegant retro style. In a highly desirable location, this residence is perfectly positioned on its 852m2 block with a grand entrance and stunning street appeal. Bright, leafy outlooks from all living spaces to the landscaped courtyard, established, low maintenance gardens and solar heated inground pool.
• Elegant formal areas
• Open plan living with fireplace
• Living areas open to a stunning, north facing courtyard through floor to ceiling windows and doors
• Large 4th bedroom or study with original timber features
• Downstairs is a very spacious rumpus room and is well placed to be used as a pool room, games room or even guest accommodation
• Brand new kitchen with quality fittings, overly spacious work spaces and meals room
• The generously sized master bedroom suite comprises a
large dressing room, ensuite bathroom and private terrace, all other bedrooms are generous in size
• Close to both Canberra Grammar Schools, Deakin shopping centre, Red Hill reserve and many medical and business facilities
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 14 Beauchamp Street, DEAKIN ACT 2600.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.