Beautifully nestled in established layers of lush gardens, this striking pitched roof Wanniassa home encompasses a lot in its 188m2. Warm and welcoming, natural timbers and vibrant décor enhances the two large living reception rooms, and fabulous stone and glass kitchen. Opening out onto a private rear deck, with sculptural Japanese maples and meandering hedges, entertaining in this home is a real joy. The ground level master bedroom also enjoys these leafy rear garden views, and the large room offers a modern en-suite with custom made ceramic vanity bowl, and wall of excellent built in robes. A hardwood staircase leads to the upper level, complete with beautifully angled ceilings, custom under eve robes and attic cedar windows. There is a second first floor master suite, with a bright renovated two way bathroom, and two children's rooms peeling off the landing. Quite unique, this home has a wonderful relaxed, almost 'beach-house feel' and the location is a complete dream for families.
• Blackbutt flooring through lounge and dining, kitchen and family room, plus carpets to the upper level
• Double glazed windows, ducted gas heating, under tile heating to both en-suites, Rinnai instant hot water, quality Roman blinds, LED Lighting, 2.5Kw solar system
• Family friendly location, a short stroll to Lake Tuggeranong easy access to Tuggeranong Town Centre and Erindale Mall, local schools and reserve land
• Established yet relatively low maintenance gardens, computerised irrigation system, vast deck designed around significant trees
• Double garage, oodles of off street parking behind gates, fences in great condition
• 30m2 approx. of floored attic storage space, under stair wine cellar
Thank you for your interest in 86 Wheeler Crescent, WANNIASSA ACT 2903.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.