Elevated amidst the trees in the exclusive escarpment foothills, this single-level home, set on an 898m2 block, takes a timeless approach to modern comfort. Laid out for superb flexibility and ease of enjoyment, its appealing interior design features high ceilings and polished timber floorboards, with blissfully tranquil decked entertaining and a private backyard unfolding to the sunlit north. A gas fireplace, reverse-cycle air conditioning and masses of practical fitted storage feature among its myriad further highlights, in one of Mount Pleasant's most sought-after streets.
- Oversized and elegantly presented formal lounge with picture windows
- Restful flow from rear living and study/fourth bed to generous deck
- Light-filled gas kitchen with breakfast bar and leafy escarpment views
- Rolling, child-friendly rear lawns offer a classic retreat or play space
- Oversized master bedroom with own ensuite; built-in robes throughout
- Handsomely proportioned under-house double garaging/workshop
- Easy access to primary schools, Balgownie village and Wollongong CBD
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 34 Rose Parade, MOUNT PLEASANT NSW 2519.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.