This character freestanding home has been stylishly transformed with a combination of classic and contemporary details. Set on a deep 373sqm block, its alfresco space is a highlight, complete with an expansive deck and landscaped garden. There's also scope to extend or add a second storey (STCA). Unbeatably convenient, it's moments to the UNSW, Randwick Junction and Price of Wales Hospital, with CBD buses at its door and the forthcoming Light Rail close by.
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, main with adjoining sunroom/study
- Central living and dining room with cedar bi-folding doors
- Smart modern gas kitchen overlooking the sunny gardens
- Contemporary bathroom with a bath, separate hidden laundry
- Huge covered deck with barbecue and seating, kids' cubby house
- Timber floorboards, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, alarm
- Chic plantation shutters, ceiling fans, short walk to local shops
Thank you for your interest in 708 Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW 2032.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.