Superbly presented and on a large 1,012m2 block of land; this renovated and extended home is far more than what initially meets the eye. More than double its original size, the home has been tastefully renovated and has a warm & inviting ambience. The extra high 2700mm (9ft) ceilings throughout the home add to the spaciousness; there's two internal living areas plus a large covered rear deck - perfect for a morning breakfast in the sun or entertaining. A home that'll have you feeling instantly comfortable - this one is worth a look!
Features in detail:
* Four built-in bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with large ensuite with shower, bath & floor to ceiling tiling
* Two internal living spaces, front lounge/sitting room plus an open plan living/dining room
* Renovated kitchen with glass splashbacks, two pack painted cabinetry, granite benchtops & dishwasher
* Two reverse cycle air conditioning units (one in each living area)
* Built in speakers in the main living area and on the deck
* Detached 6m x 6m shed, powered with concrete floor
* Raised garden beds, full secure fencing and ample grassed areas
A good size home, on a good size block - inspect now before it's too late!
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 23 Shennan Street, Harristown QLD 4350.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.