From the beautiful, covered deck you get a sense of elevation, capturing the breeze and looking out over the area up to Picnic Point. Boasting a fresh renovation and only a short walk to Southtown Shopping & Schools, this beautiful home is a must inspect!
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
- Open plan living and dining with wood heater & split system air conditioner
- Renovated galley kitchen, crisp white cabinets & stainless steel appliances
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath, plus separate toilet
- Huge covered deck offering outlooks up to Picnic Point
- Under the house is accommodation for 2 cars plus storage and a built in area
- Freshly painted
- Situated only a short walk to Centenary Heights Schools, South town Shopping and parks
Offering an amazing location ready for you to just move straight in and enjoy. Be quick, homes like this never last long in today's market.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 26 Catto Street, Centenary Heights QLD 4350.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.