Set in a tightly held dress circle location, this glorious home holds a commanding position, ideal for the larger family looking for a 5-bedroom home in low maintenance surrounds. The bespoke, timeless finishes and spacious 2 storey layout set this residence apart.
- Boasting 5 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, plus a separate office
- 1 of the bedrooms is situated downstairs, ideal for guests with access to a 3rd bathroom
- The master suite has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity & spa, plus access to the front balcony to take in the outlook
- The main bathroom offers a separate toilet and shower with a bath tub, ideal for families
- The Rosewood Timber cabinets offer ample storage space, with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a freestanding 900mm SMEG stove and dark granite benchtops
- The casual family living and dining area flows from the kitchen and is tiled for easy living
- Elegantly styled, the formal living space boasts a warm, rich colour scheme ideal for entertaining and relaxing
- The upstairs rumpus or family room is a great place for relaxed family time or a great kids play or study area
- Warming timber trims, stairs and flooring add to the luxurious finishes of the home
- The covered alfresco area opens to the rear yard offering a fantastic place for weekend barbeques
- Situated grandly on a 652 sqm allotment surrounded by well-manicured, yet easy to maintain gardens offering privacy, in a highly sought after part of Rangeville
- Close to several local shopping centres offering a wide range of services, walking distance to local parks and only moments to Middle Ridge Golf Course
Situated in a sought after location close to everything, this elegant 2 storey family residence offers accommodation for the larger family, with living spaces to ensure everyone can find their place for peace and quiet.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 22 McClymont Drive, Rangeville QLD 4350.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.