Enjoying a prized elevated setting to capture far reaching district and ocean vistas, this single level home has been recently updated throughout. With generously proportioned interiors and a North facing, fully fenced back yard, this charming home is just a few minutes' drive from Narraweena shops and a 10 minute drive to the beach.
- Generous living space and separate dining capturing ocean and district views
- North facing, fully fenced rear yard, lawn and garden maintenance included
- Spacious bedrooms all enjoy new carpet and mirrored built in wardrobes
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage space
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate laundry room
- Oversized double lock up garage with additional storage
- Ducted air conditioning, hard wood flooring
- Set back from main road on separate feeder road to Princess Mary Street
- 10 minute drive to the beach, 5 minute drive to Narraweena shops, easy stroll to local reserve, bus stop directly outside
Thank you for your interest in 136 Warringah Road, Beacon Hill NSW 2100.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.