Offering numerous possibilities, this 3 bedroom brick home presents an exceptional opportunity to further capitalise in this family-friendly pocket of North Turramurra. Nestled on a near level block of 822 sqm approx., the home is liveable, but is ripe for renovation or presents the perfect opportunity for you to knock down and re-build the home of your dreams (STCA). Rarely does such an opportunity become available in such a sought after pocket.
- 3 bedroom brick home on near level parcel of land 822sqm, with a 23m approx. frontage
- Huge potential to redevelop (STCA) with next door corner block also for sale
- Within walking distance to North Turramurra Village shops, cafes and restaurants and North Turramurra Primary School
- A short drive to St Ives Shopping Village
- Within Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts High School and North Turramurra Public School catchments
- Easy access to prestigious private schools of the area such as PLC, Ravenswood, Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar and Barker College
- Minutes to Bobbin Head in Kuring-gai National Park and Turramurra Golf Course and Bowling Club
- Stroll to the buses to Turramurra Station and Express to the City
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 16 Keats Road, Turramurra NSW 2074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.