Designed for modern sustainability with intelligent passive design principals maximising airflow - this property situated on approximately 8.5 acres has private access to a beautiful wet season lagoon and has been newly built for energy efficient natural cooling comfort plus lifestyle versatility.
The residential home has 2 separate wings connected by an open plan living including a walk-in pantry and everything ready to go for a bespoke dream kitchen. One wing has 2 bedrooms and a spacious main bathroom with double showers plus standalone bath with relaxing views of nature. The 2nd wing has another 2 bedrooms with a huge walk-in wardrobe & full bathroom.
The home has been carefully thought out and built with quality materials and the consideration for future use of power and technology allowing to move straight in with little to do, plus the potential to add immense value.
For the lovers of sheds, this property has the king of them all with a massive 16 x 8m industrial sized shed with cooling 'Big Ass Fan' plus office/guest suite with full bathroom and private undercover patio.
- Architect: Chris Van Dyke.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
- Low maintenance Modwood Decking, Insulation throughout house & shed.
- Cyclone coded 52% Airation Aluminium Screens throughout the home. A Crim Safe equivalent yet allowing more airflow.
- Contemporary black 'Big Ass Haiku' fans throughout.
- Large format porcelain tiles in stylish grey throughout.
- An ideal property for a family with guests, airBNB, nursery, workshop/studio, home office.
Only a short drive to brand new Coolalinga and Gateway shopping along with the Howard Springs shops even closer, plus the fantastic Howard Springs Nature park - great for family BBQ's, nature walks and a children's waterfall/wading pool and adventure playground with flying fox. Discover on this rural property fruiting trees (bananas, pawpaw, pineapples, lemons & limes), an abundance of bird life and wonderful quiet privacy.
Thank you for your interest in 132 Langton Road, Howard Springs NT 0835.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.