Possessing an abundance of old-world charm along with a seriously spacious floorplan and easy access ground floor setting, this glorious apartment is guaranteed to elicit an emotional response. Nestled as one of just four in its building, it wraps around the corner of the block with windows on three sides welcoming an abundance of natural light. Well-scaled rooms boast high ornate ceilings and a window seat further enhances the charm. The superb Art Deco block enjoys a peaceful setting a few metres to Brennan Park, the rail and village.
- Stunning traditional building with restored common spaces
- Timber floors, high decorative ceilings, excellent natural light
- Expansive lounge with window seat plus generous dining space
- Second living room with potential to be made into a third bedroom
- Stone kitchen with gas cooktop, tidy main bathroom, internal laundry
- Two king-sized bedrooms both fitted with generous built in robes
- Gas bayonet, walk to bayside parks, schools, cafes, rail and village
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Thank you for your interest in 3/25 King Street, Waverton NSW 2060.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.