One of a pair of elegant Victorian terraces, 'Quambi' c.1901 is a home of significance in this popular harbour side location. Gorgeous hallmarks of its era sit in perfect harmony with modern kitchen and bathroom spaces to deliver an instantly engaging property that is both generous in proportions and flexible in configuration. A much treasured and beautiful home, it remains completely comfortable today while offering exciting scope to revive or renovate and create a residence of superb style and fabulous function with B2 zoning offering commercial appeal (STCA).
* Timber lined ceilings, arched hallways, timber floors and fireplaces
* Rear courtyard is an urban oasis for quiet retreat or alfresco dining
* Rustic timber kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooker and dishwasher
* Ground floor bedroom/office offers flexibility as extra living space
* Three generous bedrooms on upper level served by a bright bathroom
* Cherished northeast to rear aspect delivers cooling sea breezes
* Mere footsteps from cafes, pubs, stores and the village school
Council Rates: $521 p/qtr
Water Rates: $235 p/qtr
Thank you for your interest in 110 Young Street, Carrington NSW 2294.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.