Now here's a fascinating opportunity to keep you busy in 2018!
Sitting in a peaceful street in Red Hill, this little gem hasn't been loved for many years, and is longing to look like one of the beautiful homes that surround her.
Originally subdivided in 1892, the house was built by the Vizer family around 1919, after the end of World War 1. The house remained in the Vizer family until 1988 and then sold to the Slatter family, the current owners.
So now we are looking for the 3rd owner of this home, someone with a vision of what this house could look like this time next year, or perhaps you'll live in the house and upgrade at your leisure over a longer period of time. The all important things are the location and the style of house, the rest is whatever you decide.
Great proportions with large bedrooms and simple but usable kitchen and bathroom. A large deck looks out across the expansive backyard - let your imagination run wild, a pool, a cricket pitch or ecological wonderland! Underneath there's really good height which will make the second level easier to develop, if that's what you decide.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, front and rear verandahs.
- Original features include VJ walls, high ceilings, pine floors.
- 402m2 block with a lovely big garden that will be lots of fun.
- So close to Latrobe Terrace, the vibrant centre of Paddington, the shops and cafés.
- Excellent schools nearby, City transport a short stroll.
- Enormous opportunity for those with a vision and a paint brush!
So, there's your challenge, come and have a look, line up your designers, architects, builders and landscapers, or do it all yourself.
The house will be sold on Saturday 3rd March, come along and join in, it will definitely change your life!
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 10 Garling Street, Red Hill QLD 4059.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.