This very attractive home provides an excellent opportunity to secure a gorgeous boutique acreage in a sought-after meadows address. Maximizing the leafy outlook and district views. Fabulous outdoor entertaining area and fully enclosed private rear yard with established gardens, perfect for the entertainer.
This large family home comprises of downstairs large functional country kitchen leading onto open plan dining and lounge room with combustion heater. This light bright area has feature French doors opening on the private alfresco deck.
Further 3 more bedroom on the lower level all serviced by a functional family bathroom. Spacious separate studio/playroom with laundry and w/c. Upstairs is the main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite plus separate parents retreat or family room with doors opening on to rear elevated private decking. Separate home office taking in the views over the property.
This property has potential to be whatever you want it to be and currently has been carefully planned to provide excellent horse facilities. Horse enthusiasts need look no further featuring 5/6 divided paddocks, four stables with day yards, automatic watering systems serviced by a quality bore. 60 x 20 dressage arena make this one a must-see for anyone who loves equestrian pursuits.
Ample water supply with quality bore, 1000, 000L rainwater tank and water license. Surrounded by other lifestyle properties, established gardens, large gums and additional shedding/workshop of 4 bays. This is a peaceful offering of rare size all within walking distance to all that Meadows has to offer and only minutes to Mount Barker town ship, schools and public transport.
• 4.6 approx. acres of near flat usable land
• 2 separate living areas
• 10kw Solar system, combustion heater
• 2 r/c heating/cooling & ceiling fans for all year round comfort
• Spacious garden with alfresco deck entertaining area
• Large shedding/workshop & plenty of parking space
• 4 stables, 4 day yards & 60 x 20 dressage arena
• Quality bore, rainwater & water license
• Fantastic decked entertaining area with private enclosed yard
• Walk to Meadows main street
• Only minutes to Mount Barker town ship, schools & public transport
Thank you for your interest in 22a Mawson Road, Meadows SA 5201.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.