Townhouse in Boutique Lakeside Setting
Peacefully set to the rear in a tightly-held lakeside complex of only nine, this double brick townhouse is mere steps to the Narrabeen Lake foreshores and a short walk from the beach. It enjoys a bright north facing aspect, with private entry, just the one partial common wall, an intimate sundrenched garden plus courtyard and automatic double lock up garage with direct internal access. The home is ideally placed within easy reach of shops, cafes, schools and B-Line city buses making it appealing to young families, downsizers, investors, or anyone wanting to be near the water.
- North facing living/dining and modern kitchen on the ground floor
- Both bedrooms open onto the balcony, main has a walk-in robe
- Spacious bathroom incl. bath, internal laundry plus additional w/c
- Gated entry to a delightful sunny garden and side courtyard area
- Timber floors/carpet, plantation shutters, automatic DLUG
On-title - 299sqm
Strata levies - $605.55pq
Council rates - $334.53pq
Water rates - $$171.96pq
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 8/54 Mactier Street, Narrabeen NSW 2101.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.