Superbly featured for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle, this double storey home occupies a generous block with a northeast aspect in a quiet, established neighbourhood. Secure landscaped surrounds include a level front lawn and elevated rear garden feasting on leafy district views, plus a sensational deck area purpose-built for entertaining. Spacious, bathed in sunlight and perfect for a growing family, the home is desirably positioned near bush reserves and within minutes of Narraweena village, Cromer shops, city transport, schools and beaches.
- Substantially renovated including brand new kitchen and bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining area plus a sizeable family retreat upstairs
- Caesarstone island kitchen with s/steel appliances and gas fittings
- Bright airy bedrooms, four with mirrored robes, sleek full bathroom
- Second bathroom on upper level also services the master bedroom
- Flat lawns, integrated escarpment & split-level entertainment deck
- Linen room, original timber flooring, r/c air con and gated parking
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 3 Ara Crescent, Narraweena NSW 2099.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.