Set within a highly desirable tree lined street this freestanding federation home presents a unique opportunity to secure an idyllic residence offering period charm and style. This stunning home features spacious interiors, modern updates and ample living and dining areas perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. A cul de sac location ensures exclusivity whilst providing easy access to local transport and shopping.
- Immaculate period home with modern conveniences
- Formal lounge, dining and study room
- Stylish kitchen with separate laundry room
- Kitchen includes a Delonghi Primadonna built-in coffee machine
- Electric blinds in living spaces
- Marble bathroom and guest powder room
- Studio/home office, guest room or teenage retreat
- Back to base alarm with video security
- Air conditioned ducted throughout
- Double lock up garage with additional driveway parking
- Purpose built BBQ area and spacious back yard
- Private spa getaway
- Retractable Flyscreens
- Home automation on all gates , garage and alarm
- Smart wiring throughout the house
- Proximity to cafes, & elite schools such as Trinity Grammar
- Train and bus services at your door step
Council: $523.00 | Water: $191.04 per quarter
Thank you for your interest in 10 Hillcot Street, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.