Privately tucked into tropical gardens and just two blocks from the beach, this classic weatherboard cottage will take you back to carefree days and endless summers; filled with character and charm, it's a beach house that's been beautifully restored with original timber floors, leadlight windows, plus a supremely functional and versatile floorplan. Its prime setting is a short level stroll to Newport's many shops, cafes and transport options; park the car for the weekend – you'll be happy to leave it behind!
- Flexible configuration with option for self-contained suite in front
- Single level layout offers versatile choice of living/dining spaces
- Rear entertaining deck immersed in child-friendly gardens and lawns
- Open plan gas kitchen is a natural gathering hub for the family
- Master ensuite with built-in robes; workshop & storage space
- Double carport with offstreet parking; easily accommodates a boat
- Outdoor shower, ceiling fans, raised vege beds, combustion fireplace
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 50 Foamcrest Avenue, Newport NSW 2106.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.