Stylish design, quality finishes and elevated views over the Cooks River are combined to great effect in this contemporary two-level apartment. It is quietly set at the rear of the Canterbury Grand security complex and makes a fresh modern home that is exceptionally private, incredibly convenient and designed for easy low maintenance living. Perfectly placed for city professionals, downsizers and investors, this sleek property is ideally located with Woolworths shopping centre next door, just 50m to the train station and riverside parks and cycleways at the doorstep.
- A generous layout features a light filled open plan design
- Two private entertainment balconies that both have water views
- Stylishly appointed gas kitchen with quality stainless steel fittings
- Two upstairs bedrooms both have built-ins and a separate bathroom
- Large separate study area and excellent storage throughout
- Two security parking lots, lock-up storage cage and lift access
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom entry and gas heating
- Positioned in a high-growth area undergoing future development
Strata: $909.30 | Water: $177.91 | Council: $273.75 all per quarter all approx.
Thank you for your interest in C112/1-3 Charles Street, Canterbury NSW 2193.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.