Offering supreme levels of privacy on it's one-hectare (2.47 acre) allotment, this home has been architecturally designed to take full advantage of its surroundings and offer a level of enjoyment that very few properties can match. Carefully planned placement of large windows and doorways encourage the flow of natural light and cooling breezes; while framing mesmerising outlooks of the Eastern escarpment & the mature greenery outside.
The residence is creatively designed over two levels with the possibility of home share; the main focal point of the design being the ability to enjoy the escarpment views from the areas of the home where you will spend the most time. The kitchen, living, dining, lounge, main bedroom & decks all enjoy a beautiful outlook to the East. Selections inside the home suggest ease of maintenance & comfort; while the exterior is serviceable, low maintenance and respectful of the surroundings.
The large allotment includes both large cleared grassed areas and mature gardens; there's even an orchard including citrus, macadamia & mulberry trees. There's an opportunity for subdivision if that's of interest to you; if not, simply enjoy knowing that it'll help the future value of the land.
Features at a glance:
* Up to five bedrooms, or four plus an office if you prefer
* Main bedroom wing consists of large air-conditioned bedroom, ensuite, walk-in robe & library
* Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living & lounge area with connectivity to the deck
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Wood fireplace & full insulation (walls & ceiling)
* Wrap around split-level deck, framed with trees with impressive views of the escarpment
* Large family room downstairs, easily big enough for a full-sized pool table and more
* Main bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
* Downstairs has second laundry & kitchenette (ideal for home share)
* 6m x 9m shed with two car spaces plus workshop space
* Updated modern low maintenance septic system
* 45,000L of rainwater storage
* Built by David Kennedy - a highly regarded local builder
* School buses that run from the property to Highfields & Toowoomba Schools
If you've been looking for peace & quiet and some space to enjoy; 51 Montrose Road in Cabarlah offers this and much more.
Thank you for your interest in 51 Montrose Road, Cabarlah QLD 4352.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.