Set on 821m² approx. this flexible home is a real surprise. Backing onto the Heysen Trial and Cox Creek and yet walking distance to supermarkets and the pub this spacious home has allot to offer.
Four good sized bedrooms and a possible fifth. Modern kitchen facing wonderful open plan dining and huge lounge. These great entertaining areas access an inviting deck on one side and a private courtyard on the other. The main deck overlooks leafy backyard and the valley and walking trail beyond.
Huge rumpus room downstairs with windows to the garden and external access to the driveway and internal access to the family room.
Great main bathroom and handy second toilet, everything is at your fingertips in this home and entertaining spaces are outstanding.
5kw solar system, concrete driveway to rear of home and undercover parking, mains sewer and mains water. A very attractive property in an idyllic location.
• Set on 821 m² allotment
• Modern kitchen facing open plan dining & lounge
• Two separate living areas
• Heating & cooling for all year round comfort
• Decking amongst the tree tops for outdoor entertaining
• 22,000 rain water tank
• 5kw solar system & undercover parking
• Winter Creek & backing onto Heysen Trial
• 15-20 minutes’ drive to CBD via freeway
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 28 Avoca Avenue, Bridgewater SA 5155.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.