Introducing "Parkview at McCauley's", high quality park side living with no expenses spared, this newly built lifestyle duplex ticks all the boxes in an outstanding cul-de-sac locale. Infused with natural sunlight, its elegant open-plan living/dining area with spotted gum floorboards is designed for effortless function and ultra-contemporary comfort. To the rear, the north-facing courtyard hosts social gatherings with style in a setting of admirable privacy. Prepare to be impressed by this low-maintenance Torrens title address, set within walking distance of Thirroul village and station and the beautiful beachfront.
- Modern flow to north facing alfresco entertaining; second lounge area
- Tranquil leafy aspect complete with park and escarpment outlooks
- Gas kitchen with 'Rugged Concrete' Caesarstone surfaces & dishwasher
- Floor-to-ceiling Calacatta tiles & sleek black tapware to both bathrooms
- Spacious master bed with sunlit balcony, walk-through robe and ensuite
- Ducted a/c, security alarm, double lock-up garage with internal access
- Pet-friendly complex just a stroll to McCauley's and Thirroul beaches
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 14a Clyde Close, Thirroul NSW 2515.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.