Capturing a leafy northerly aspect and far-reaching suburb views, this single level residence is a quiet retreat in a peaceful cul-de-sac enclave. Its bright and welcoming interiors are the perfect start for first homebuyers, flaunting a functional open plan layout where living connects smoothly to an electric-equipped kitchen and bedrooms are zoned with the family bathroom. Throw open the doors to an all-weather deck where you can entertain family and friends alfresco or just sit and enjoy the magical sunsets across Mount Sugarloaf.
* Surrounded by established and secure gardens, ideal for children
* Single carport and additional driveway parking in eye of cul-de-sac
* New timber deck for entertaining or retreat captures fabulous views
* A/C to master bedroom and lounge room and ceiling fans throughout
* Valuable storage space in attic with pull-down ladder and under deck
* Family bathroom with bathtub and shower; full size laundry
* Minutes drive from Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay shops and cafes
Council Rates $409 p/qtr
Water Rates $235 p/qtr
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 15 Logan Close, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.