The combination. Functional family living, stylish designer appointments, lush alfresco zones and of course, a location which is not only whisper quiet, yet super central with premium schools, local shops, children's park and bush land all on the doorstep. As new, the high end designer kitchen spills through triple stack doors onto a large covered deck, then gently down into sprawling level lawns. With visibility over the entire secured garden, the indoor/ outdoor transition from the kitchen/family and the beautiful big dining room is seamless and sophisticated, enhanced with a backdrop of tall hedges and a magnificent Chinese Elm casting shade throughout summer. Attention to detail is assured, throughout the four large bedrooms, master with walk through robe and ensuite, and the recently renovated main bathroom, which cleverly holds glimpses of original character. A well rounded, stylishly appointed home with incredible natural light and perfectly proportioned living rooms.
• Incredibly generous AEG kitchen, induction cooking, banks of soft close draws, stone waterfall surfaces, brilliant pantry and perfect flow into alfresco areas
• Three large living spaces, family room with built in entertainment wall, 12 seat dining room opening into courtyard, plus a big formal lounge with views across the front garden
• Circular drive flanked by established hedges, a selection of established flowering shrubs, mop tops and a magnificent Chinese Elm, raise vegetable plots, large level lawn
• Remote dual roller blinds throughout, Mixed Aussie Reds hardwood flooring, ducted heating & cooling, crimsafe screens, alarm system, carport with roller door, loads of off street parking and access through side gates
• Alfred Deakin High, Deakin early learning and both Girl's and Boy's Grammar all within very close proximity, moments to the EQ centre and John James Hospital
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 10 Norman Street, Deakin ACT 2600.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.