Expansive water views North facing on 1,265sqm and embraced by leafy surrounds, this classic family home was crafted by award winning architect Michael Dysart to capitalise on a superbly elevated position including sweeping Pittwater district views. Enhanced interiors provide generous living space and accommodation over three levels, all featuring a captivating outlook. Complemented by wide deck areas for entertaining, the home offers a relaxed in/outdoor lifestyle in a quiet setting with easy access to schools, village shops, foreshore parks and boating facilities.
- Scenic glass, soaring ceilings, hardwood floors
- Open plan living/dining and Corian kitchen with quality appliances
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Home office, library/lounge, sitting area, full main bath plus powder room
- Newly renovated multi-purpose utility/guest room on the ground floor
- Front and rear decks, level outdoor entertaining area, walk-in under-house storage
- Split system r/c air con, parking includes a sizeable double garage plus additional off street parking
Thank you for your interest in 29 Loquat Valley Road, Bayview NSW 2104.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.