Laurel Lodge is a stunning historic property with charm and character on its side. This 1910 sandstone villa is an unusual find for Stirling with its original features. Set on 1500 m² approx. and 15 minutes' walk to Stirling shops with a near flat allotment and all north facing this is a remarkable package.
Stunning formal lounge with bay window and open fire place. Separate anti-room ads charm and space. Large main bedroom with open fire, built-ins and wonderful views to the garden. Second bedroom also with fireplace and functional anti-room or play room. Large third bedroom with northern windows.
Sunroom with dining table and glass wall to the paved terrace and associated outdoor entertaining area. Country kitchen with open fire and views under the grand old oak tree. Sunken bathroom with great bath and separate toilet. Conveniently positioned laundry and steps down to a cool cellar.
This stunning property is best known for its well established planned gardens that are in keeping with the house style and circular drive around the old oak with good access to the ancient barn. During winter nestle in by the fire-pit, while summer is enjoyed with a warm floral breeze. Delight in the spoils of the veggie patch, daffodils and john quills of spring. Entertain on the ample lawns or bathe in all the northern facing sun.
Be it the grand old historic house or the ever changing botanic gardens, Laurel Lodge truly offers the picturesque and idyllic dream life that Adelaide Hills are renown for. Move in and enjoy the Stirling lifestyle or modify to suit yourself! Just minutes from the heart of Stirling, close to schools, public transport and CBD.
• Original wooden floors, windows & fireplaces
• Stunning formal lounge with bay window
• Set on 1500 m² approx. with a near flat allotment
• Large main bedroom with open fire
• Country style kitchen with views under the grand old oak tree
• Several fire places & ducted r/c for all year round comfort
• Grand old historic home with ever changing botanic gardens
• Entertain on the ample lawns or bathe in all the northern facing sun
• Circular drive & good access to ancient barn
• Well positioned laundry & steps down to the cool cellar
• A picturesque & idyllic lifestyle in a cosmopolitan community
• Just minutes to Stirling, schools & CBD
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 69 Old Mount Barker Road, Stirling SA 5152.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.