A family home with room to enjoy, this spacious four-bedroom semi is placed only moments from Prince of Wales Hospital, UNSW, The Spot and the forthcoming light rail. The home's original full brick form and character features intertwine effortlessly with a more recent second level extension, allowing contemporary functionality and comfort. A private elevated setting and a sun-filled block with rear northern aspect create the perfect ingredients for family living, on the fringe of Randwick.
• Separate lounge and dining, kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes. One bathroom per level.
• Upper level captures long views to the distant lights of Botany Bay.
• Rear to north aspect, outdoor setting with alfresco entertaining area.
• Tiered sandstone garden edged by low maintenance green landscape.
• Good height throughout, original pattern ceilings and period glass.
• Rear lane access to automatic carport and garage, under house cellar.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 16A Norton Street, Kingsford NSW 2032.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.