Enjoying peace and privacy to the rear of 'The Quadrant', this light filled apartment offers low-maintenance living at its best. Presented in tidy, original condition, it offers exceptional renovation potential to capitalise on its central yet peaceful setting. Well laid-out with a spacious balcony and verdant leafy district views to enjoy, it boasts a prime top floor setting in the low-rise complex and covered parking on title. Starters and investors will love its convenience being an easy stroll to the village heart and bus services.
- Well maintained complex, bright, airy interiors immediately engage
- Combined living and dining opens out to the balcony with views
- Sweeping views stretch through to the mountains, vintage kitchen
- Two bedrooms include the master with built-in robes and fan
- Flow through design with dual aspects, central bathroom, laundry
- Internal building access to the single covered car space on title
- Ample street parking plus quick access to major arterial routes
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Thank you for your interest in 13/120 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.