With strikingly beautiful mid-century modernist architecture nestled within an amphitheater of endless Pittwater views, 'Bushycroft' has been painstakingly restored to the highest standards. It presides over nearly 3,000sqm of park-like estate (on 2 separate titles) hidden within one of the Northern Beaches' finest sub-tropical gardens. A genuinely rare property of distinction and pedigree, its two generous levels connect seamlessly with the surrounding environment – vast sun splashed decks, over 1,200sqm of lush lawns and the azure blue 12.5m lap pool – you'll simply never want to leave.
- Integrated, glass-wrapped interiors boast high cathedral ceilings
- Soaring, purpose-built home office + versatile studio apartment/pool room
- Over 1,200sqm of lawns in front and back + gorgeous sub-tropical gardens
- Quality chef's kitchen; Calacatta Statuario marble & Gaggenau appliances
- Flawless master suite opens to deck; 2nd bedroom includes ensuite
- Custom joinery, Tallowood floors, heated floors in most tiled areas
- Irrigated grounds, security gates, 3 car garage with internal access
Thank you for your interest in 52 Hilltop Road, Clareville NSW 2107.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.