Wonderfully positioned high up in the north-east corner of a secure block of only twelve residences, this exceptional apartment is awash in natural light and offers a wonderful sense of space and superb indoor-outdoor flow. Enjoying tasteful updates, Tasmanian Oak timber floors and fresh neutral interiors, it's conveniently placed on the doorstep to buses and a mere 200m flat stroll from Dee Why beach and an array of cosmopolitan amenities.
- Spacious open plan living & dining flows to 19m2 wraparound balcony
- Good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, refreshed modern bathroom
- CaesarStone kitchen w/ induction cooktop and SS appliances
- Air-conditioning, large seperate laundry and cupboard storage
- Single LUG with internal access, additional off street parking for 2 cars
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 6/77 Howard Avenue, Dee Why NSW 2099.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.