A wonderfully well-placed first home or astute investment in leafy Coniston, this first-floor apartment provides a laidback lifestyle with no compromise on convenience. Featuring a highly-considered layout with a dedicated entrance hallway, privately set bedrooms, and open-plan central living extended by a sunny balcony, it offers a tidy, tranquil haven easily adaptable to weekend entertaining. Complete with a fully-fitted bathroom, separate internal laundry and a parking space, the property ticks every essential box within footsteps of Coniston shops and train station.
- Quietly positioned in the complex's rear building with intercom entry
- Bright living/dining area and balcony enjoy green west-facing outlooks
- Generously-sized kitchen with ample storage and attached laundry
- Two spacious bedrooms, main featuring a freestanding wardrobe
- Neatly presented bathroom with shower plus tub; large linen press
- Enviably central address just five minutes to beaches and the CBD
Thank you for your interest in 10/27 Heaslip Street, Coniston NSW 2500.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.