Tightly-held since new and customised for added space and functionality, this impressively appointed residence enjoys quiet cul-de-sac seclusion in Warriewood's sought-after Valley View Estate. The home graces an oversized rear north block and features multiple living areas over two levels including an expansive family room or home theatre upstairs. Complete with a generous secure garden and ample parking, the home promises a lifestyle of superb quality and comfort in tranquil surrounds a short drive to shops, schools, transport and beaches.
- Formal and informal living/dining areas and Miele-equipped kitchen
- Ground floor study, acoustically-treated home theatre with balcony
- Generous sized beds all with built in robes, master has walk-in robe/dressing room and ensuite
- Sundrenched rear garden with level lawns and entertainment terrace
- C-Bus system, intercom/alarm, gas, split system r/c air conditioning
- Oversized auto double garage with internal and drive through access plus workshop storage
- Minutes to Warriewood Square, parks and city buses
Thank you for your interest in 4 Lewis Close, Warriewood NSW 2102.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.