A true treetop hideaway, this spectacular, elevated home is located in one of Wagstaffe's most premier pockets of property. Split over two levels and situated on a 1,794sqm block, the home showcases filtered views of Brisbane Water towards Killcare's Rocky Point and was designed to maximise natural light and the beauty of the native bushland surrounds. Just a six minute walk from Wagstaffe Ferry Wharf and sandy beach foreshore, and Wagstaffe General Store, this property is the perfect private escape with all the conveniences of a residence in town.
• Master bedroom on main level, with ensuite, bath, bushland outlook
• Second bedroom, study upstairs; loft ceilings, built-in bookcase
• Custom-built kitchen with red mahogany benchtops, European fittings
• Floor-to-ceiling glass; spotted gum floors; Jetmaster fireplace
• Sliding doors to entertaining deck; built-in wardrobes; ceiling fans
• Courtyard in natural bush rock setting; single carport, storage room
• Six minutes' drive to Killcare Village, nine to Killcare Beach
Thank you for your interest in Wagstaffe NSW 2257.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.