This traditional and charming sandstone Villa is set behind a high brushed fence for privacy and presents original period features throughout whilst set on a low maintenance allotment of 539sqm approx. in a premium lifestyle locale. This quality home is perfect for the family, empty-nester or downsizers that seeks charm and convenience in equal measure. Offering formal and informal living options, up to four bedrooms of accommodation and wide arched hallway with elegant leadlight feature entrance.
Occupying a premier position little more than moments to the abundance of amenities, eateries and cafes along Unley Road and Duthy Street, within close proximity of Unley Shopping Centre, quality public and private schooling options nearby including Walford Girls, Concordia College, Scotch College and Sunrise Christian School, and conveniently set for easy-access to both City and Hills.
• Character features throughout including leadlight, ornate working fireplaces, decorative ceilings, deep cornices and picture rails
• Formal lounge with decorative tiled fireplace and marble mantel, folding doors adjoin meals area
• Rear casual living leading to outdoor undercover entertaining
• Updated kitchen with ample bench space, stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and oven, with charming outlook over rear grounds
• Master bedroom with ornate fireplace, walk-in robe, modern ensuite featuring walk-in shower
• Two further bedrooms both with built-in robes and additional study area
• Main Federation style family bathroom with bath tub, shower and leadlight windows
• Separate laundry with excellent storage options
• Braemar ducted evaporative cooling, gas heater in rear living area
• Established yet easy-care landscaped gardens, rear garden shed or workshop
• Electric driveway gate with remote control for secure access, ability to turn vehicle to exit facing street
• Parking to up to two cars including undercover carport
Council: City of Unley
Zoning: Policy Area 6 – Spacious Unley & Malvern Trimmer Estate (Conservation Zone Area 6)
Land: 539sqm approx.
Council Rates: $2,401 pa
Water Rates: $303 pq
ES Levy: $492 pa
Belle Property Unley, RLA 247102
Thank you for your interest in 159 Fisher Street, Malvern SA 5061.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.