In a clifftop setting at the high cul-de-sac end of Redman Road (off Victor Road), this classic brick and tile home is tucked in off a long private driveway on 1,088sqm of level land and has an added bonus of DA Approval for a 5 bedroom master built residence. The home is superbly elevated and enjoys a northeast aspect featuring panoramic coastal district and ocean views, while sun soaked interiors and generous grounds provide a haven for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Ideal for a young family and with room to grow, its commanding position is only moments to Dee Why Town Centre, schools, city buses and the beach.
• Open plan living and dining with generous windows framing the view
• Island kitchen has stone benchtops, quality appliances & gas cooking
• Bright spacious bedrooms, modern spa bathroom, separate laundry
• Timber floors, high ceilings, natural light and r/c air conditioning
• Wrapped in gardens featuring entertainment deck and flat lawn areas
• Parking includes under house garage with storage and workshop area
• DA Approval for 5 bedroom, double garage master built residence
For your private tour of this amazing home, please contact Josh Perry directly on 0420 941 220.
Thank you for your interest in 24 Redman Road, Dee Why NSW 2099.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.